Premium Orchid Repotting PINUS RADIATA BARK ideal for Paphiopedilums, Phragmipediums and other Orchids.3rd April 2023
Magnesium Nitrate fertilizer for Orchids – 1 kg14th April 2023
READY TO USE Premium Orchid Growing BARK ideal for Paphiopedilums and Phragmipediums as used in our nursery.
Ready to use bark, mixed as we use in the nursery with 100% FRESH NEW ZEALAND PINUS RADIATA BARK , with Medium pumice, Dolokal Supra with added magnesium oxide (MgO) and seaweed extract.
At the nursery we find this provides proper aeration and drainage designed specifically for orchids.
Grade 2 for seedings and small plants (50mm pot),
Grade 3 for large plants (75mm pot)
We also soak the bark overnight before use, to help wet it and enable it to adapt to your Pot situation quicker.
– Natural with no added fertilisers.
– Dolomite addition creates a stable PH adjusted substrate.
– Cold pressed seaweed extract is a 100% natural plant and soil vitality enhancer that encourages prolific root and foliage growth as well an increase in flowering sites, and larger flowers and fruits.
– The PH level of un-aged Pinus Radiata Bark remains constant for years regardless of climate.
– Manufactured by Bark Products Tanaraki Ltd who has been producing renewable, sustainable and clean bark for over 24 years.
– Best value premium growing substrate, trusted by growers worldwide.
Thefamily–ownedandoperated businesspridesitselfonitsproduct qualityandconsistency,andon
For more information:
❖Visit our websitewww.barkproductstaranaki.co.nz
❖Kiwi Orchid Bark review and details on how to use by our New Zealand–based distributer Bio Leaf Plant Nutrients https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFl2KQToKVo
Grade 1 (3-6mm), Grade 2 (3-9mm), Grade 3 (8-20mm), Grade 4 (20-25mm), Grade 5 (25-50mm)
3 ltr (1.0kgs), 10 ltr (2.8 kgs), 15 ltr, 50 ltr
Rated 5.00 out of 5£8.85